Family Care & Walk-In Clinic in Randolph, NJ
Most of our Family Medicine patients come to us as referrals from our network of Primary Care, Specialists and A.C.O Doctors. We do not take other Doctor’s patients. However, we take patients without PCP to serve their URGENT CARE needs.
At URGI-MED Family Medical Center, we provide comprehensive medical care for both individuals and families. We care for patients of all ages. You’ll be seen by a doctor with an average of 15-20 years of experience.
Our family practice services include:
- Child and adult physicals
- Prescription medication renewals
- Childhood vaccinations
- Travel immunizations
- Diagnostic testing
- Physical examinations for school, sport and camp
- Screening/management for:
- Hypertension, high blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Gyn exams and annual PAP tests
- Onsite laboratory